Will amazon alexa search destroy google?

With amazon alexa speaker and other smart speakers in the market it seems like a more convenient, admittedly lazier way to do search is thru voice.

2 Likes

It definitely does seem more convenient but unfortunately it’s not as effective and if anything kinda annoying. Imagine a world without a google type search and you literally had to shout what u wanna say. That would be extremely annoying lol “Alexa” doesnt wake upALEXAAlexa turns on “How tall is Mt. Everest?” “Ok, playing Grenade by Bruno Mars”.

image image

It’s just too much when u can simply search it up without annoying the people around you and/or straining your voice lol

2 Likes

Voice commands are the future

1 Like

i want both to die. can’t stand it.

4 Likes

Are there any other means of searching for information that you prefer?

1 Like

Bing bb :smiley:

1 Like

Eww 8char

3 Likes

i just prefer to type what i want myself tbh. ai is going to ruin the world

3 Likes

:thinking: I see your point, but voice search has increased a lot over the past several years. Typing in your search will still have relevancy but voice is just so much more convenient. AI may not be great now, but imagine what these smart speakers will be able to do 10 years from now

1 Like

Eventually with smart homes we’ll just talk to it to order groceries

The future seems inevitable though. Though I understand why some people find it annoying

Sometimes I’ll bookmark a page on IG on how to do things, but I really like voice. Using it with email, and I can go thru it much quicker

Idk if anybody really uses bing search

Hi
I am Junaed. I am an SEO maker and Amazon sell increase by my own tricks. if you want the paid service. Feel free connect me with by email or skype.

junaed501 AT gmail.com
skyp: seo24hour@hotmail.com

1 Like

What’s google? I use duckduckgo

2 Likes

google has their own google home though

no (8char)

@Oren

What’s google? I use duckduckgo

My Response:

I understand people want their privacy, but I’m content with google. I mean is a privacy really a thing anymore in 2019?

@Cnr

google has their own google home though

My Response:

That’s true, but I feel like Amazon has a better understanding of how things work with their smart speakers. I feel like Amazon is doing to the smart speaker, what apple did with the ipod. Google I feel is making the blackberrry of smart speakers. We’ll see how it changes over time.

1 Like