Why? No Loops? Why?

Why? Why? Why?
Whenever i open my byte I’m seeing people with 10k loops 20k loops and even 25k loops with 2-3 videos that’s good for them though that’s really amazing but I’m trying so hard and i know i just started it but I’m getting 200-300 loops per video it’s not that bad though what should i do more or i should post something else please help me out somebody please?? https://byte.co/@tusharsingla

2 Likes

There’s been a large rush of users from TikTok in the Alt TikTok genre and I guess they’re showing support towards one another. You don’t have to worry about your numbers. Just put your content out and get to know the community. Aaaaaaaaaanddd…
Welcome to BYTE :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: i appreciate it but u know after seeing other like there is nothing no offense to anybody they got 5k 10k loops and if u got time just check my video once just once and idk like do i have to pay or something to advertise ofc I’m not gonna pay just asking?

The tiktok community is moving to byte and bringing their followers of the thousands with them. They aren’t doing anything special, just moving their followers here.

4 Likes

Okay so basically they are just bringing their followers i wasn’t on tik tok so i didn’t know anybody so i should just keep posting good stuff right?

1 Like

Yes!!! Definitely keep posting. More people will come who have different interests and will see your videos and follow :blush:

4 Likes

Haha. Don’t pay anything. I checked out your videos and your sketches are funny. You’ve got an amazing room btw…lol
Just be patient and don’t pay any money to anyone for advertising :woozy_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: that just gave me so much satisfaction and hope :blush::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so so much mate :heart: thank you so much for saying that :pray: u just made my day :blush::wink:

2 Likes

I’m kinda having a similar issue

1 Like

No worries. Keep it up. Byte is a great place :partying_face:

1 Like

Heyy can you tell me how to send personal messages to anyone here?? It’s written we can send PMs to other??

Just click on their profile names or avatar and you’ll see a “Message” icon. However, if you’re new here, you may have to wait a little before that feature becomes activated for you.

3 Likes

laughs in 3 loops with several videos seriously, I’ve been here since the beta last year and have been having the same problem except 10x worse

1 Like

i honestly think all of my loops are just me rewatching my videos :heart:

1 Like