Why is the account in question still operational?

The account being discussed in regards to a liking mistake and toxic positivity STILL OPERATIONAL?? @tedbundy69 yes I don’t care I posted a user. This racist I’m sure has been reported multiple times and the account now has several posts!! Come on moderators.

12 Likes

Good point, my friend.

3 Likes

That account does need taken down. I agree. I have never seen it till you mentioned it . I went and looked it up and you are right that is some terrible stuff that person is saying.

1 Like

Account was sending out the typical “hey come like my post” in comments to ppl. Foolishly looked.

1 Like

And still open…

1 Like

The fact that peoples channel selections are being changed diligently but this account still being active is disappointing. I understand the enormity of sifting through countless creator accounts and loops but there’s got to be a way to “triage” these situations, so to speak.

4 Likes

I went to the profile and reported it and every post that was currently on there. To @Melynda’s point, it’s this kind of moderation (or lack thereof) that makes the channel moderating frustrating. Hopefully enough people bringing it up will get the higher-ups’ attention and something will be done about it.

3 Likes

I believe the profile is down now

2 Likes

Finally. He got a day of trolling with horrible anti BLM rhetoric. I’d say he won. :rage:

I couldn’t find the account. Appears as if it has been deleted

2 Likes

It finally was

2 Likes

Also next time take it up with staff and cami. Granted that person is yikes but dont think calling out users is allowed on the forums. But glad that person is gone now. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

So the reporting feature is useless?

It helps but calling out users on this forum is frowned upon. But some things if you feel staff still havent got around to you can message a mod here maybe or hello@byte.co

I seldom come here because I find often just a bunch of squabbling going on but this was so unacceptable I felt it needed highlighting. I only found talking about the results of liking a post not the actual post. Which I also found unacceptable. It’s finally gone. I’m sure similar will return… as to this forum I leave to make silly content on the app like its intended for, and eschew talking about posting, growing and supporting content on the app.

2 Likes

Im really sorry about the post :confused: but good luck trying to grow on byte :heart:

1 Like

That’s just it. I care less if I grow… I entertain myself first. lol. Cheers.

3 Likes