Why inviting the hype house would be a BAD idea

ok gen z millenials lets put our differences aside because ive seen a forum post saying to invite the straight tiktokers and the hype house so im gonna teach you all on why this would be an AWFUL idea

1 - the hype house is always in drama
there was massive drama only a couple days ago and you can also search up on youtube “tiktok tea” “tiktok drama” “hype hous edrama” and you’ll get a TON of results they’re always in drama and it ruined tiktok u dont want that for byte

2 - theyre boring
u want byte to be an app full of creativity, right? well u wont get that with the hype house. they do the same dances over and over again and its all just the same content. if u think gen z’s content is boring and unfunny the hype house will be like watching paint dry for yall

3 - theyve all been in scandals
most if not every single one of them have been in scandals, you can search it on youtube, most of them have said the n word, are toxic n again have been in so many scandals its not even a joke, we want byte to be a good place not filled with the wrong kind of people

so yeah, inviting the hype house is a bad idea, inviting most people from straight tiktok is a bad idea and will ruin byte i promise you, they ruined a huge app like tiktok they can ruin an app like byte too

thanks for reading small little vent about them too

lastly never invite lovely peaches ever i repeat ever if she joins ban her asap i will be able to explain who she is to some of you if you’d like to know

2 Likes

The hype house isn’t invited :heart:

2 Likes

they better not be :heart:

1 Like

So you guys are ok with charli being here?

yes what do you not get 🧍

The hype house won’t come, they’ve all been paid off to join triller. The only hope is that others won’t like the content they see on there.

Also clash is gaining some speed all in part to Elijah Daniels, so we really have to get in front of the curve