Why I'm Excited for V2

I feel like I could use V2 more because I have a lot more ideas than I did when I was using its predecessor because I didn’t use V*ne that much (actually I rarely used it because I had mixed opinions about it at first and when I was using it). Here’s a few more reasons I am excited for V2:

1. I really want to share my content with all of you and I really wanna see what you all create (I know its gonna be awesome because I see so many amazing ideas for the 6 second videos on here).
  2. I feel like I could use a ton more originality that I’ve been working on since V*ne closed since I would always do somewhat non-original videos as well as dubs and such.
  3. I really feel like not only me, but this entire community can benefit from using V2.
  4. It would be great to see what others think of my content so I can make more great and original videos (meaning I would love to get opinions on my work to see what I could do better, etc.)

That’s all, and I hope you guys have an amazing day!

• Brandon
8 Likes

im very exited ifs you want to be on the home page of v2 you have to say revine and put hashtags

2 Likes

m8 u basically summed up what i feel about v2 :smiley:

3 Likes

Yasssss cant wait to see you on V2!!!

1 Like

I never got a chance to be on v*ne the first time around, due to money and strict parents, so I’m so excited to actually create my own content with my friends and put myself out there!!

2 Likes

that’s not confirmed

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what videos from the forum community, and everyone else…

2 Likes

can’t wait to see your content. will see you on the other side soon buddy!

3 Likes

I’m excited for V2 because i didn’t have a vine but i saw the strong influence vine had on the internet. Vine comps on wshh and vine challenges were the norm. Now that there’s no vine the internet feels empty like there’s something missing. Even now there’s new videos being called vines because of the way vine sweep us off our feet. So now I can’t wait for the resurrection of one of the greatest things to happen to the internet since YouTube itself.

2 Likes

Great reasons bro!!

1 Like

:heart: same

1 Like

I hope we’re gonna get some good memes.

3 Likes

yes. and new ones.

exactly. im pumped.

hopefully not annoying ones…

1 Like