Why I think Dom shouldn't release betas

1. Apple’s beta testing service, TestFlight, only supports 10,000 testers at once.
  2. Releasing an .ipa file would be very inconvenient because most users would need to reinstall the app every 7 days from a Windows, macOS, or Linux computer.
  3. Because the above reasons, if Android users get v2 first, the iOS users will throw an e-temper tantrum.
  4. Most of y’all are rude or constantly spam Dom’s social medias.
    Editing with more when I feel like it.
2 Likes

Nobody is rude. People asking for v2 is to be expected as Dom announced it.

2 Likes

It is sort of rude when it’s laced with expletives and vitriol.

19 Likes

Ay thats facts

beta signups active. oof.

2 Likes

Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s intended to be a small-ish beta.

13 Likes

Understandable. It’ll assumingly just a small number of people trying out the app, makes sense!

1 Like

That makes sense.

1 Like

But a small beta is what is needed to make sure it all works and any bugs/glitches are reported to be fixed in the app before release.

5 Likes

I’d be surprised if the forum beta is over 1000 people, to be honest.

13 Likes

True even though theres about 11,000 people theres only few that stayed active

4 Likes

I created my account in February but never used it. Earlier today was the first time I’ve logged in for months.

2 Likes

Yeah, while there’s so many forum users, there’s just a few that are super active haha

5 Likes

I think people are just waiting for news tbh, I go on here quite often, just always forgot to login

3 Likes

People are very rude sometimes, especially on Twitter, but since is a small number of people it will work I think, it also makes easier to find a disrespectful user on the app and delete them! I also login on the forum sometimes just to see what people are talking about and looking for news!

2 Likes

Heueueueu moments like these which makes me feel good to be an Android user

2 Likes

Don’t be gloating about your .apks and the fact that Android has food names.

1 Like

thats the best part xx

1 Like

Hey dom!
Its a request please dont stop the beta if it crosses 1000 people we have been here since the very start. We wanna be part your journey really bad. As for me this is my last chance to prove my self and make this chance my life saver. Hope you ubderstand. We love you . Thank you for helping us ! :innocent:

1 Like

We love you dom make us proud and thanks again for giving us another opportunity :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like