Why I left byte

Hey guys, been a while.

I don’t even know if the people who were always on the forums are still here or not, but I’ll say my piece anyway.

First off, I love byte. Always will. The community is pretty pure (at least I assume :skull:) and I had lots of fun creating videos with other people. However, I slowly lost interest in making content once the app officially released.

I’ve been doing a lot of writing and music production lately. I’ve realized that this is what I want to do right now in my life, and byte kind of faded away in my mind and lifestyle.

I’ve seen dms and comments on byte/forums and insta asking where I went, and I kind of ignored them. I didn’t know how to explain my absence, so sorry if I ghosted anyone.

All in all, for those wondering, I think my time with byte ended months ago.

For the friends I made back during the ‘17-‘19 hype train, (you know who you are :crazy_face:) Even if you’re not making content and might not see this, I hope you guys are doing well.

#ByeByteFam

-Keenan Sallings

P.S. if you’re interested in the things I’ve been doing, search ‘Klip’ on Spotify and Apple Music and find the EP named “X” :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Good luck man, I’m happy you’re doing well. I’m glad you chose to move on when you felt it was time and have been pursuing your real interests. Best of luck.

4 Likes

Best of luck, your presence has definitely been missed :v:t3:

5 Likes

Youve definitely been missed, glad you’re doing what makes you happy

4 Likes

Best of luck Klip :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Miss you too buddy. :innocent:

Why am I this sensitive man…got me crying lmaooo. :joy::sob: