Why has the mood changed?

So I was reading through the forums and it seems that everyones niceness has just snapped! Guys what happened??

3 Likes

I haven’t seen that at all, but if you see a post that u feel is inappropriate u can aLwaYs flag it !

10 Likes

@Arlin ya i agree with this

3 Likes

Has it? I just thought it was a bit quiet

12 Likes

Could you give some threads for us to see as examples?

2 Likes

Who?!?!? Good vibes only here man

2 Likes

Point them out, we’ll show them what-for!

Kane out

3 Likes

We’re all good :slightly_smiling_face: But if you see any negativity make sure to report it

1 Like

Where is it?

To be honest, I haven’t really seen much of what you’re talking about. Maybe you could give us some examples?

You can always flag a post if it’s inappropriate.

Honestly I know what you mean by the mood change. but it is still very positive here. but I actually understand what you mean by mood change.

Well the initial boom from the forums has died down, the most engagement any thread is going to make would be with someone that already has a following, the staff or just Dom blowing our mind with something silly like having gifs as profile pictures in the future app.
So idk, the forums are less active, maybe you feel like people are less nice since getting the expert badge means you have to remind everyone their thread is wrong while quoting an existing thread that’s more popular and change your topic because it ain’t doing the specific thing it’s intended for :upside_down_face:
But that’s none of my business. :new_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

It could be just because this community was formed over something that we don’t know toooo much about? Idk it’s upsetting that it hasn’t been the same mood! But as time goes on groups will grow and flex and the good news is that the vibe of this forum will continue to change so it’ll hopefully be change for the better! Either way if we all try our best to be positive ourselves, it makes the place that much more enjoyable!

1 Like

Lol everyone’s nice still, we just have our days… as well as you. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: lets spread the positivity

Just some people are arguing and it doesn’t seem right

I haven’t noticed anything, but I’m also a bit busy and haven’t been able to come on as much :neutral_face:

Really? I havent see that

Literally everyone’s Gucci here thh

2 Likes

:joy: we da Gucci V Gang :joy:

wait whats happening