Why Every Byter Should Have A Podcast

I feel like this decade will be the decade of podcasts. Yeah video will still be relevant, but I predict alot of sponsors will want to spend alot of money on popular podcasters over social media influences this decade. Plus if people decide to ban uploading videos and make video platforms only like netflix, I don’t they’ll go as hard on podcasts (yet).

5 Likes

Go listen to Nikos podcast btw
https://linktr.ee/Ricekrispies69. Someone flagged this. This is a thread about byters having podcast. This is a byter. That has a podcast. So idk what’s wrong with it

4 Likes

also, it never hurts to get used to speaking for longer periods of time. even just doing a podcast for fun can help you with communication skills and public speaking, also improvising (depending on how much you decide to prepare beforehand or edit afterwards). i’ve been thinking about starting one for awhile but it’s intimidating, not gonna lie

1 Like

Best I can do:

2 Likes

I started a weekly podcast about 2 months ago called Whatcha’ Doin’ Podcast. I really enjoy doing it, and depending on what someone wants to do on a podcast, they are not hard to make and distribute.
I have the video podcast on my YouTube (The A.C. Stories) and the audio versions on a bunch of platforms like Spotify/Anchor/ Google Podcasts/etc.
If you are thinking of doing one, just go for it!

1 Like

you just got to go out there and do it. Ngl and say I’m a big fan of always doing podcasts, but it teaches one how to be a good listener

1 Like

did you draw this?

Who flagged my comment :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

“Natzis, that’s who. I want my scalps!”

Got Flagged. I guess posting my podcast in this thread was wrong. Thought we were sharing why every person should have a podcast. I agreed with the post and it just so happen that I also have a podcast and posted it here. So… Idk ill start a thread.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like