Why dom whyyyyyy 😭

Guys I’m really sad about v2 I had everything plan out for v2app this app would of been my part time job, all my dreams went down hill I dont kno what to do now I’m so clueless now

4 Likes

I feel you man, I was crushed :disappointed: I still have hopes for V2 tho and there are other apps that you could use in the meantime. Also, you could still make vids and post them across other social medias and if V2 gets released at some point in the future then you’ve technically got a head start, right? Idk but you’ll find something dude :smiley: “Keep ya head up”

5 Likes

Thank u :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Me too. The best we can do is wait and use other apps in the meantime

1 Like

im using other apps for the headstart as @datkidmolly said. its not a bad idea

1 Like

It’s not cancelled! It’s postponed! It’ll come eventually, you just have to wait!

1 Like

Yuser network looks really promising! You can check them out and then decide, I have a feeling that yuser may be the replacement that we all are looking for. I am not paid to say this, it is just my opinion. ( Can I get paid to advertise companies🤔?)

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t know if too many people are gonna hold their breath waiting for an app that’s been postponed for an indefinite amount of time. And if it doesn’t release by next year, it’s probdbly not happening. Might just have to move on.

3 Likes

Yeah dude it’s sad, the forums are dead now. It’s gonna release, but it’ll probably take a bit. Some people just lose their patience.

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t say dead, but there’s a bit of a dry spell on us lately.

1 Like

Guys making an app is hard and it takes a lot of money to save video data of potentially thousands of people. This really didn’t surprise me, but the peeps who gave up and left are the ones that sadden me the most tbh.
The app could come out in like 3 years and I would still try it out because making vines is fun. Hell I tried the “competition” too and at this point I’m just waiting for it to fix their stuff.

Let me be corny for a sec, but at the end of the day the most important thing isn’t to be potentially early on an app so that you can get a head start on being “ePiK fMoUs”, It’s about the friendships you got while vineing the very best like no one ever was.

3 Likes

love this

1 Like