Why Dom is taking so long

Its no secret that @Dom said he would update us on the progress of the app about a month ago, and we haven’t received any news…BUT:
I think that at this moment, no news is good news. I have a feeling that the next update he gives us will be that he will soon start recruiting/finding Beta testers here on the forum…but I guess we’ll see :slight_smile:
Hopefully not just for experts, as there’s a lot of us on here that are sUper active on the forum yet still don’t have an expert badge (including myself lmao)

17 Likes

Thats what Im thinking. By being inactive, he leaves us in suspense lol

6 Likes

Yeah, fr fr. :grin: And hopefully we’re part of the next group to become experts. I was like, darn I’m still “member,” lol. But it’s all good, just happy to be a part of it all. :blush:

6 Likes

yeeee hopefully the news hed be bringing would be massive scaled

6 Likes

I’ll cry if I was EVER a beta tester.

5 Likes

Lets hope. I want V2 for summer!

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I’m not active I just like to watch what everyone says but hi everyone. It’s nkce to meet you all :grin: hopefully we find out some news eventually.

5 Likes

I think after all the knock off apps he decided to develop it a bit more quietly. Especially with everyone harassing him, claiming its “taking too long” because for some reason they thought it was supposed to come out months ago. I don’t expect news until beta is ready

7 Likes

dom is actually in the bathroom, his zipper got stuck

5 Likes

he’s taking too long on the toilet ffs :joy:

3 Likes

He fell in

4 Likes

He didn’t have any toilet paper

4 Likes

I don’t think being an “expert” necessarily guarantees you as a beta tester, I think there’s a lot more that goes into that process. It will be here sooner than we know it, and all of us will be able to like/share everyone’s videos. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Or maybe he is going to randomly drop it without telling us. If you didn’t see that one thread, someone has actually gotten access to the beta from @Dom. There is a beta out there.

2 Likes

How are you so sure? Maybe people are lying

3 Likes

Which thread? :blush:

1 Like

I think you’re talking abt this thread,

And it was a joke… I don’t think anyone except dom has seen it

4 Likes

+1 to this. He probably knows at this point that the other apps are following his every move to see what to update next. Unfortunate that that has to happen, but, he’ll work around it I guess.

3 Likes

Internet is bad in the sewer… He’s sitting there with his laptop trying to make the new V2 update but it’s taking forever!

3 Likes

Yea Dom mentioned how he didnt expect V2 to be so difficult to develop but he is obviously putting the work in. I bet he’s got somethin cookin :wink:

2 Likes