Why Do You Want To Get Married?

Not saying I’ve never thought of it, but only seriously thought this once in life. Never seemed that entertaining to me, but hey that’s just me. share your thoughts by replying in the comments below

2 Likes

i dont ‍ ‍

2 Likes

I’d like to be legally committed to someone, not just emotionally, but in the eyes of the law. Its also better for you financially cause you can apply for certain tax exemptions, health coverage, etc. And i personally just like saying I have a husband rather than a “boyfriend” because it makes you seem like you can’t commit to anything if you refuse to get married to your significant other.

8 Likes

If she’s so perfect I can’t let her go then I’d marry someone. Other than that…long term girlfriend it is.

2 Likes

Lowkey marriage sounds nice

Imagine two people here getting married

9 Likes

Id like to get married when I am financially stable, or at like 26-27.

3 Likes

settle down, get a house, have kids, have one person to start a family with ya know all that fun stuff lmao

5 Likes

Same, I don’t want to. I’m not completely against it but i don’t think it is necessary.

3 Likes

marry me bill

3 Likes

I WOULD LIKE IT TO SPREAD MY SEED AND CONTINUE MY GENE POOL …kthx

5 Likes

Um what :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

It’s like a level up in a relationship in my opinion. It’s like taking that next step to show each other that you love each other. I think it’s pretty cool to say that you and your lover are married too.

3 Likes

To pay less taxes :joy:
No, but for real, I don’t see the point of it. If you love deeply someone, getting married is pointless, it’s just a paper, and papers doesn’t prove that you love someone, only the actions, and even the littles ones can prove it.
But it’s just my opinion :wink:

1 Like

literally only just so that my family would be okay with me living with the person. They’re super religious so that’s the only way you can live with someone you’re with :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Feel the same way, to each their own.

@Tiana

I see what you’re saying to an extent

@ShawdGawd

If she’s so perfect I can’t let her go then I’d marry someone. Other than that…long term girlfriend it is.

My Response:

Perhaps I’m a bit more cynical, but I feel like with long terms relationships it’s more about what bad things are you willing to accept in a person cause the good parts will always shine.

@FatJesusMan

Id like to get married when I am financially stable, or at like 26-27.

My Response:

Yeah I see a lot of people doing that. Not against if it’s for the right reason, but hey people will make their choices

@Tatyana

settle down, get a house, have kids, have one person to start a family with ya know all that fun stuff…

My Response:

Aint nothing wrong with that. A lot of people aspire to that.

@Chabe

Same, I don’t want to. I’m not completely against it but i don’t think it is necessary.

My Response:

Hey we all have our preferences in life. Maybe when I’m 65 I’ll settle down :laughing:

@Reallyahmed

I WOULD LIKE IT TO SPREAD MY SEED AND CONTINUE MY GENE POOL …kthx

My Response:

Good to know :rofl:

@Alana

It’s like a level up in a relationship in my opinion. It’s like…

My Response:

Marriage is good, it all depends what you want in life is how I see it.

@Norloth

To pay less taxes :joy:

My Response:

Feel the same way. Love is good, but finding the right person that you can accept even their bad parts is important as well

@aussie

literally only just so that my family…

My Response:

I mean idk how old you are, but if you’re 18+ you got to what you want to do in life. Marriage aint like water, you aint going to die from it if you go too long without it.

2 Likes

To have children, I’ve thought about it.:pray:t4:

1 Like

Okay queen you right

1 Like

I’m too young to be thinking about marriage

1 Like

Oren youre 47.

2 Likes

so i can write off crack cocaine on my taxes

3 Likes