Why do you create/want to create content?

aha, you could also consider that. I never monetised my stuff (legal reasons) but it is a plus. make sure you’re not too focused on money though lol

I’m not going to turn into a Paul brother don’t worry. I will legit do things for the fans. If I can sustain myself off of creating content on the internet that would be a dream come true. Would really like the money though ya know what I’m saying?

2 Likes

I see what you mean. You seem like you have pretty good intentions anyway so I’m sure it wouldn’t be difficult for you to get fans

1 Like

I’ve always been interested in performing arts (mostly music acting and a bit of filming).

for some reason the OG vine app didn’t really interest me until a week before it shut down
but i fell in love with the format and now that it’s coming back i’m super-hyped to try it out.
also being ridiculous and random is very much part of who i am so like what better place to go than v2 ?

Also i agree with the “i don’t wanna 9-5 job sentiment” been there done that. ain’t for me.

Because I love creating content, it so exciting and cool to be creative and think of ideas, plus i want to have my own production company one day!!!

1 Like

Wow that’s so cool. Hope u get ur production company soon

2 Likes

Both. I would like to start by making people laugh. And if I ever get a good-enough following, I would use it to promote my music.

2 Likes

Well I enjoy making people laugh, but I also like to act and see a skit come together. It was always a secret dream of mine to become an actor, even though I never thought it was realistic.

2 Likes

Just something different to do I suppose, I don’t really have any hobbies lol

1 Like

It brings me such an incredible amount of happiness and i can not stop being creative whatever i am doing. If i‘m not singing, i‘m recording videos, songwriting or writing on my books. I have had a 9 to 5 job for nearly 5 years (and had 3 years of school along side)and it’s literally a nightmare if it has nothing to do with your passion. I think i‘d be so lost at work if I didn’t sneakily songwrite or something :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I love entering other people (both in real life and on social media), that’s why.

1 Like

I create so I can display my talent as an editor (even if I may not have talent :rofl:)

1 Like