Why do people hate jake paul?

I understand why people are mad at logan bc that’s just obvious, but people also hate jake paul and I don’t really know why?

I’ve never watched either of their videos before so I have no clue why people dislike jake so much.

just curious because I couldn’t really find a straight answer online and don’t really feel like stalking him to find out.

thank you for taking time to read even if you don’t answer! :smile:

To cut back on duplicate topics, please refer to this topic:

Thanks!

1 Like

Um hes made stupid mistakes but i dont hate him

1 Like

I dont hate Jake Paul… im only hate his actitude for the Martinez Twins :broken_heart:

2 Likes

ah thank you!

Remember that kid that was a douche back in sixth-grade? The one who bothered people because he had issues at home that he couldn’t deal with them because he was a little bitch?
Imagine him but successful enough to convince the kids of the world he isn’t a douche-bag for being a nuisance, instead all these young people think he’s a “savage” for it. Taking advantage of the easily impressioned to sell his shitty merch. You see, overall, without my impressions on him, how he brainwashes his audience of kids to buy his stuff rubs me the wrong way. It’s like a televangelist selling shit by using faith to his advantage. It’s just evil dude.

2 Likes

Because It’s everyday bro

4 Likes

i barely dislike any people but i just don’t think he is a good person. he has been accused of bullying, takes advantage of his fans and there has been lots of negative accusations towards him. also, he doesn’t have any respect for his neighbours

2 Likes

He’s racist and a bully… like I don’t watch his videos regularly, but I’ll admit I do sometimes and hes just not a cool dude…

1 Like

Pretty much every song he drops say “buy some mercy” in some way or another…

2 Likes

What did he do if you dont mind telling me?

1 Like

Maybe because he still doesn’t act like metured. :neutral_face:

1 Like