Why are you here?

Why are you here?
What do you want out of the app?
Just curious and want to get a general consensus about why people are here?
What caught your eye about the forums?
What would you change?

4 Likes

I actually came here for like updates on the app and like find out the stuff going on but interacting with other people on this website is such a huge bonus for me lol, its fun and it makes me happy to see how healthy the bye community is lol.

5 Likes

Im here to have a laugh and meet new people also this topic is sort of related to this What are your goals for byte?

4 Likes

Came for the app, stayed for the people :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

came for the app stayed for the app

6 Likes

Came to check on the updates of the app then realised how much fun the people on here are. I instantly connected and here I am refreshing the forums every day :heart:

3 Likes

Just want to have fun #ByteFam

2 Likes

came here to get a good username, and now im here haha! :grin: and mr expert @Oren showed a similar topic, please use the magnifying glass before making a post! :smiley:

2 Likes

20 cents

3 Likes

Cause dom tweeted something bout forums and I got invited in forum beta and yeah

1 Like

liked that 6.5 seconds of fun. i was here since feb 2018.

I did
8char

Theres other questions

I was about to say that :love_letter:

1 Like

Why are you here?
-I wanted to be updated for an app called byte, I’m still here because I have no social life and the people we’re wild and I love it

What do you want out of the app?
-I want to have fun, have new friends, release my creative side and boost my self-esteem because I’m not a confident person irl.

Just curious and want to get a general consensus about why people are here?
-oh okay

What caught your eye about the forums?
-At first, nothing. But now, everything.

What would you change ?
-I don’t know. My social skills and confidence maybe. Also, I think I will prefer ‘grow’ more than ‘change’

3 Likes

Yeah I saw

1 Like

A year and a half ago I was looking for new apps I could get involved in and I found “DA FORUMS” I loved them and here I am.

3 Likes