Why are teenagers so annoying

I just did a technical rehearsal with a bunch of teenagers and they are worse at following instructions and behaving than elementary school kids. Why do teenagers suck??

13 Likes

You are a teenager???

9 Likes

Some teenagers are just more annoying then the others. I know A lot of cool teens, not all are bad. You just got the wrong group probably

8 Likes

You must’ve gotten a rowdy crowd of them. Don’t group all teens with one bad bunch.

5 Likes

As a teenager, I don’t know how I should feel towards this topic… :thinking:

3 Likes

A lot of people here are teenagers and I being one agree

1 Like

sometimes you see them you cringe but deep down you have done the same stuff so :kissing:

3 Likes

teens and older kids are truly the worst

don’t @ me

1 Like

Some are really frustrating :expressionless::expressionless:, I don’t remember being like this when i was a teen. Thank god not all teens are like that

1 Like

We’re they made to do it or given the option, because if they were forced to they probably didn’t really care about messing up the rehearsal

1 Like

As a teenager I agree with this. But I’m also going to say that we’re going through a lot and thinking about a lot and under a lot of pressure, but at the same time people treat us like we’re just little kids and do nothing. Frustration toward our circumstances and responsibilities and the way others treat us manifests into a very bad attitude that we are very well aware of. What I’m saying is, yes teens suck, but we’re just barely not kids anymore and once highschool starts shit gets really hard really fast and not all of us handle it well.
We’re trying to figure our entire lives out at this point because that’s what we’re told to do. But it’s really really stressful for someone who’s only been alive for like 15-17 years.

3 Likes

This only reinforces the idea I won’t have any kids of my own

2 Likes

You’re asking the forums (mainly teens) why they are annoying? Lol. Its probably hormones and their bipolarness :sunglasses:

1 Like

People are annoying. Not just teenagers.

3 Likes