Who's sick of watching the same v*** comp over and over again?

We all know and love those “rip vine” “vines that butter my egg roll” “vine comp bc ■■■■■ is being made” vids but who’s ready for some new content and what kind of content do yo think that’ll mainly be? Instagram vid? Memes? Edits? Art?

4 Likes

I do but, I wish to be one of the viral viners that make it in there, I have pretty great ideas!!

1 Like

theyre so repetitive, thank dom for ■■■■■!

1 Like

vine compilations will never get old i laugh EVERY time

1 Like

If you’ve seen one vine compilation, you’ve seen them all. Sadly, they’ve ruined the humor of many old vines for me cause I see them ALL THE TIME, and they’re mentioned with no creativity or afterthought.

1 Like

Vine compilations get old after you see a few of them on YouTube and other social media because users upload the same vines from time to time. So no, I don’t particularly enjoy them.

1 Like

That’s why I miss vine cause I had a bunch of obscure or less popular vines in my likes. Can’t wait to see new content

1 Like

Yes, and many people copy and paste other comps and make their own post and there are ones with multiples of the same vine in them!!! Love the vines, but ready for more…

1 Like

I hope new creators won’t copy or try to recreate the charm of old vines, it would be pretty disingenuous. It’s more than likely to happen, though

1 Like

Wish we could’ve downloaded our likes before vine went down :frowning:

1 Like

It was announced that it was going to be shut down a few months in advance??

Honestly. Or even kept the site functioning so that people could access old vines and their likes. It just makes me so sad knowing I’ll never be able to remember what was in there

1 Like

Vines that get me fricken jazzed still jazzes me

1 Like