Who would you bring back?

So I recently saw a post asking which celebrity you’d meet up with for a day… But i wonder, Which celeb would you bring back from the dead and why?

4 Likes

Definitely Heath Ledger

1 Like

He was a legend. Still is in my eyes… RIP Heath :pray::pray:

1 Like

my soul… (sorry not a celebrity I know :joy:)

lol in all seriousness, probably robin williams :sob:

2 Likes

chester bennington. i grew up with his (and mike’s) voice, and it was always comforting. now i can’t listen to linkin park.

3 Likes

Frank Sinatra. Just to hear him sing in person

2 Likes

Michael Jackson Duh! A legend

5 Likes

My second choice lol

1 Like

Whitney Houston or Selena

1 Like

I would bring back a dude named Daniel Kyre. He was part of an amazing youtube channel called Cyndago, and they made hilarious/crazy videos. they were also pretty weird sometimes! I don’t think I could ever forget them.

1 Like

Michael Jackson because he inspired so many generations to get up and attempt moonwalking in their kitchen/bedrooms.

3 Likes

As a kid I used to watch a lot of wrestling and honestly I’d bring Eddie Guerrero back from the dead. He was funny, charismatic, and overall a good wrestler. He was and still is loved by a lot of people.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss Ethan :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hmmm, probably a family member or Steve Jobs. I wonder what the brand would look like today if he was still around.

3 Likes

it’s ok, most of us have been through a time like that. you aren’t alone in the slightest!

2 Likes

I dunno, guys, I wouldn’t try to mess with the timeline…

Just kidding, I’d bring back the absolute legend that is Robin Williams.

1 Like

Tolkien so he can write me some more books :smile:

2 Likes

If I can bring back a tv show celebrity, I’d bring back Carl Grimes, but in reality, I’d say Selena, her death was so tragic.

1 Like

Tupac Shakur. Just to bring real hip-hop back to life.

1 Like

Biggie smalls. Fight me.

1 Like