Who what's to be like jacob sartorius

i don’t really mind how about you

no one wants too

3 Likes

true :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope the people on V2 who achieve success make a longer lasting impact than him, he’s already pretty off the radar tbh

As Christine Sydelko put it some years ago, hes a “cute 13 year old” and a “little elf boy” :joy::joy:

1 Like

I think I’m too old :joy:

1 Like

No pls…I’m good

1 Like

Hate 'em cause ya ain’t 'em. Nah fr though I don’t like him. His songs are trash.

I think he did good for being so young. Like I’m not a fan but you can’t hate him because he accomplished his dreams and to my knowledge he’s dating Millie Bobbie brown (who’s obviously one of the most well known young actresses in society today)… so yeah

3 Likes

wHeN yOu wALK tHe HaLLs… yOu kNoW yOu WaNt To fLaUnT iT aLL

5 Likes

WhEn YoU gO tO sLeEp At NiGhT
aNd YoU wAkE uP iN tHe MoRnInG

2 Likes

yeah i’d rather be me

2 Likes

yeah, no. be original please. dont just copy off of some annoying kid.

i’m fine. if i were to be like anyone, probs…i dunno…myself? i’m the walmart version of amy lee i can also be the walmart version of some viner.

1 Like

Honestly, i think he’s a little young to date. At least publicly

1 Like

I like that he went through so much and became successful. Truly motivates me. So yes, I want to be like Jacob.

I think it’s more socially acceptable, being that he’s like 15-16. I think he get a lot of hate based off the facts that he’s kind of young and acts douchey, which is wrong because adults will rip a child to shreds verbally and not care. I think he’s doing alright being sooo young.

I agree. Im not a fan, but when i heard that a lunatic punched him after him welcoming her with open arms, I felt angry because at the end of the day, he’s just a kid, and that must have been hard to take

1 Like