Who wants to do Byte-Size content on TikTok

Even though people hate TikTok on here, but I’m open to promoting Byte-size content on there as a collab.

Enter ur TikTok username here and if u are interested in doing a kid friendly skit with us or anyone here.

We mentioned this before, but we made a video promoting Byte there and hit 1M views few days ago:

8 Likes

I’m down :metal:

1 Like

Let’s recreate the one u step on poop and it said “TikTok” :joy::joy::joy:

Wow that’s fantastic, I’m struggling to get my tiktokers to notice Byte. I’m always looking to get byte out. Collab any time, can chat in tiktok DM or Insta. I’m the same name on both

1 Like

Since I created the 6 secs Bytes, I refined my skits be shorter and it’s actually out perform any of my previously longer content - ideal length is 10-12 secs and grab their attention within 2 secs or else your content isn’t getting pushed by algorithm.

I’m in middle of doing 3 Collabs on there now, but i’ll look u up :blush::gift_heart:

1 Like

Fs I don’t have TT :pensive: it’s all love for TT :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to create stuff with you guys!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s ur TikTok account- ours “henry_and_emma”. Just want to make sure it’s inline with our kid friendly channel :blush:

1 Like

Mine is @antinnyworld. Def gonna look you guys up! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, of course. I try not to do things that aren’t family friendly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

What’s ur TikTok account- also we only do motivational and kid friendly content :blush:

1 Like

@beargummo. That name is on all of my social media

Sorry if I don’t see you follow, I have my notifications off on that app

I had a funny little idea where we can post bytes in TikTok like Instagram pokes fun at twitter by posting Instagram in tweets and twitter will put a tweet on Instagram posts. Pretty funny and all good fun and competition tbh lol. So I’d been down my TikTok is @Jacobshadowminer haven’t used it in a while though.

1 Like

Ok - let’s plan something out - it would be fun to collab :blush:

1 Like

okay just message me anytime always love doing collabs! :smile:

1 Like

Hey! I would love to colaborate with ypu guys <3 my username is @malenacaputoc

1 Like

@KayleeBaby and I’d be down!

1 Like

K - just got like 3 collabs I’m working on right now - i’ll Look u guys up :blush::gift_heart:

I’d love to, but TikTok permanently suspended my account months ago after I posted a byte there.