Who’s Your Celebrity Look-alike?

Is there anyone you’ve been told you look like ? Or think you look like? If you can’t think of someone, reply w/ a pic below & see what people think !!

2 Likes

I can’t think of any buy I could find a ton of celeb lookalikes to my friends

1 Like

SAME. 1 of my friends literally looks like a young jimmy Fallon, we talked about it all class.

Bo Burnham

2 Likes

People always say Adam Sandler or Steve Carell, but I don’t see it lol

1 Like

You know the default Mii on the Mii Channel on the original Wii? That’s who I look like except black and with lots of hair

2 Likes

I’ve gotten like 2 or 3 “taylor swift” comments in the past few years or so but I think it’s just that I sometimes have the same haircut as her and there have been days where I do my makeup like her. We also have similar bodies, she’s like an inch taller than me, but other than that I don’t really see it, we don’t even have the same hair color (I’m brunette she’s blonde)

1 Like

I’ve been told i look like J-Law when i wear eyeliner and I get told i look like Troian Bellisario. Im not complaining

1 Like

That made me laugh :joy:

1 Like

Any Asian celebrity. It’s not racist if I say right?.

1 Like

I was told the singer Brandi

1 Like

Kinda Billie Eilish because of the eyes?

2 Likes

I’m Jim Parsons with glasses. No joke.

1 Like

Jennifer Aniston, a lot of people think I have her face shape and eye color

1 Like

Sadie sink
???

1 Like

some people tell me i look like fiona apple

2 Likes

I look like Alex Lawther

1 Like

I look like myself

2 Likes

i’ve mentioned this a bajillion times on the forum but my mates tell me i look like amy lee

i mean any pale girl with long black hair looks like amy lee from an angle but i dunno

2 Likes

I’m not to sure… I apperently looks like the actress for hannah baker in 13 reasons why. (I know her na me but can’t think of it right now.) Im not to sure

2 Likes