Who made this video?

So, I was doing some Social Media homework (it’s one of my classes I take this semester) and I randomly typed in my Byte Username: satturnny into Google.

I wasn’t expecting much; a link to my Insta, to my Twitter, and to the Byte forum. What I didn’t expect to see was this: a small compilation of the trend I started back in February

I finished my homework and watched the clip. Then, I watched it again. And again and again. Then I showed the people who were in the clip (I’m writing this, as they respond).

I just want to find this person and say thank you. They put a smile on my face and let me relive one of my favorite moments on Byte again. While this trend was happening, I was mostly at work so I wasn’t able to enjoy it as much as I wanted. And even though this isn’t all of them, I appreciate the time and effort that they put into making this.

So, I ask you to watch the video. You’ll get a laugh. If you know the person, please don’t hesitate- but I just want to thank them.

14 Likes

They have taste… I see my video w/ expired @name :sob:

6 Likes

You are a star!! And I Lvoe that I was part of the video! :heart: Whoever made this, you are awesome! Thanks for including me :’)

4 Likes

This tag should trend again! this makes byte fun…

stonks_meme_1254

4 Likes

Oooh @Stonks approved!!

3 Likes

I don’t know. But I know not to mess with you ever! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

so sad pepe missed this trend but isssoook

4 Likes

I sometimes think that (because I have new ideas), but it is what it is :woman_shrugging:t5::joy:

3 Likes