Who is watching Fifa World Cup right now?

Who’s watching Fifa right now?At the moment Germany and Sweden are playing.The tensions are raising because they’re draw at the moment at 1:1.I’m waiting for Germany to make a goal.I hope Germany will win.Go Germany!!!

1 Like

Changed to off topic.

Im supporting my home team, England. But I doubt we’ll get far

3 Likes

Lol wtf is a Fifa?

1 Like

Fifa World Cup is an event witch happens once in 4 years.After all the matches are done from every country in the world the winners can participate in Fifa World Cup.The winner takes the cup to it’s home.In 2014 Fifa took place in Brazil and Germany won.This year Fifa took place in Russia.And the matches are continuing.Oops, almost forgot, they play football.If you’re from USA they play soccer.

I know I’m just joking :joy:. But nobody really follows soccer here in the States. At least where I’m from. It’s pretty much just American football and hockey.

1 Like

I’m American and I’ve been watching, I’m rooting for Belgium, I love Lukaku, KDB, and Hazard.

1 Like

Who watched the Champions League? What do you guys think about it? Bayern Munich was really good, but I kinda feel bad for the guys from Paris, you know… PSG is stronger individually, they have really good players, and they should have won this game. But this is life, and that’s why we love this game! Team Chemistry is more important than skill, and Bayern has proven that. If this final was in FIFA, PSG would win, but this is life. Btw, anyone playing FIFA? I have recently found a web site where I could buy fifa 21 pc at a very low price, and everything is really nice

1 Like

think Bayern Munich were absolute beasts this season, well deserved treble for em

1 Like