Who is the true vegan?

Looks like someone did their research lol :joy:

2 Likes

YESSSS thank you! While there is a lot of negativity surrounding veganism, there’s a lot of negativity FROM them too. I always get so happy when I see reasonable people acknowledging that its nearly impossible for some people based on diet or income levels / location. Keep rocking, and I’m glad youre getting better with your medical needs and family acceptance!

2 Likes

Lololol yeah Ive written a few MLA format papers :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m a vegetarian since 2012 and I don’t regret a second of it.

1 Like

Aww thanks, love. It makes me happy to see how the v2 community is so much more supportive and accepting than v*ne. Everyone here is so nice.

3 Likes

Yeah helpful for ignorant people such as me

4 Likes

I’ve kinda wanted to go vegetarian for awhile now but the thought of no red meat ever again makes me cringe, baby steps.

1 Like

Sigh as a fourteen year old that’s diet consists of red meat it will be hard for me to make a change but I will when I’m out of my house :slight_smile:

I’m fourteen on March 8th, I stopped eating lamb and pork but chicken and red meat are the real things stopping me from going vegetarian.

1 Like

Why is that?

Well I stopped eating lamb and pork just because I am taking steps towards becoming vegetarian and those meats were the easiest to cut away from. As for why I can’t stop eating chicken or red meat, it’s just every time I’m served some nuggets or asked what I want from McDonalds I tell myself “next time”.

2 Likes

well, at you’re making an effort, love. if you’re from the us or canada, i know some really good vegetarian version brands of nuggets that taste very similar if you’re interested

3 Likes

I’m from Canada!! What are they? I’d love to hear them.

1 Like

super! i recommend ‘BOCA’s chik’n vegan nuggets’, which the texture and the
taste were so similar to me i couldn’t finish them, so if you’re just
beginning this one’s a good brand to start to wean you off of maccas or
just meat in general.

the 365 everyday value breaded chicken-less nuggets, which i find super
similar to the real thing but tolerable because i know the texture of soy
protein. these are good for when you’re already more leaning towards
vegetarian/veganism, but you still crave a lil’ something with the
meat-like texture.

and Fry’s Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets, which are referred to as vegan gold.
they taste great, they’re very seasoned and simply amazing.

i wish you luck on your journey :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank-you so much!! This is very much appreciated :blush:

1 Like

no problem at all, dear :blush:

2 Likes

Well! I am from India and I’ve been vegeatarian since birth. It is said that, some particular castes of India should maintain their vegan diet, and should not hurt animals. And even many other non-vegetarians are also trying to change their dieting method, and converting into vegetarian. :slightly_smiling_face:
As a vegan, it’s good to hear that, most of you all are interested to be vegetarians. All the best for your diet! Save animals. :smile:

1 Like

I’m vegetarian/vegan :blush: I try to stay away from all animal products but don’t cut them out 100%

3 Likes

HiFi! Even I am a vegetarian.:smiley:
But my diet includes milk products and sometimes even eggs also.

3 Likes