Who is ready for Smash Bros Ultimate?!?!

I am actually by far so excited to play this game, I’ve played every smash bros and this just looks so fucking epic omgggg!! who would you guys main? and who else do you think is going to make the roster?

5 Likes

Ness fo sho dude!!!

Also, I feel like they’re gonna shatter our minds and drop Waluigi last minute, but that’s just my hunch.

2 Likes

ME TOOOO I love smash bros with all my heart. this new one is going to be unbelievable. I’m definitely going to start off maining Pikachu but there’s no way I could just play one character when there are so many!! And yeah if I had to propose a guess I might say Waluigi but I’m happy with the game as the roster stands now!!! I’m excited to unlock all the characters!

2 Likes

:boom::boom::boom: 8chart()

1 Like

same fam:heart_eyes:

oh my gosh i’m thinking the exact same thing! there’s no way that they won’t put him in!! I mean they have to at least msg him DLC :tired_face:

1 Like

sans undertale

1 Like

S4NS 4 SM45H XDDDDDDD LEL OMG SANS IS THE COOLEST HE COOLER THAN U ME AND THAT PICKLE OVER THERE COMBINED !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

hahah…

why

1 Like

I’m so ready!! Anyone here a Yoshi main? I know @Yoshidas is haha, but like, anyone else? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m hyped for the game too! I’m excited to main Corrin and Pichu the most, but there’s some other characters I’m interested in trying out. :slight_smile:

It’s going to be dope for sure!!

1 Like

i actually played a game of smash bros but not sure if it was called that?

it was basically a board game consisting of all mario characters , and it was on the nintendo switch

I have it and I’m in love.

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEET it’s great dudes, worth the buy

2 Likes

My brother and I are buying it and we really can’t wait to play it! It’s gonna be a great game

1 Like

I spent the entire weekend playing and it definitely did not disappoint! It’s so much fun and I can’t stop playing it I’ve already played it for over 30 hours haha

1 Like