Who is on Oevo?

Did you guys join Oevo? I see there some ex-viners already using the app like Brandon Calvillo, Marlon Webb, Vincent Marcus, Jason Nash to name a few.

1 Like

Nope. I’m not on Oevo and I don’t plan on being on it…

5 Likes

Hi! There are plenty of other posts about oevo, please use the search feature to find similar posts.

I won’t be on oevo but I’m interested to see how it goes for others!

5 Likes

I’m trying it, my username is chabe, as here

1 Like

nope, not me.

I’m trying it out. I’m not really experiencing any bugs.

Also, you should probably just check out the other threads instead of making a new one!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am, trying it out. My oevo is @reallyahmed

1 Like

Not really active rn but… mine is @ chillbaron I can follow you all back

1 Like

I’m @annamh on oevo :slight_smile:

@Yoshr :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am pls follow me(@aidan_keown) I’ll follow back x

Followed :blush::heart:

Would you like to join the engagement group to boost your profile stats?

Those ex-Viners you mention are paid to be on that app, otherwise there’s no way they’d waste their time using it to get 200 likes when they used to get 50,000 likes or more on Vine. You’d be better off posting videos on MySpace.

1 Like

SAVAGE :joy: Tbh im only using it to fill my V2 needs

1 Like

@Am-rite-aid Pharmacy

Whats wrong with using small apps? So what if OEVO is small right now. Vine was small at one stage but then it grew. You have so much negativity and hatred for the app, if you don’t want to discuss it on here then fair enough but you can’t keep ‘bullying’ people that want to talk about it on here. Dom said this was an open and safe environment where we can talk about anything we wanted as long as it obeys the community guidelines.

In previous posts on different threads you label people that like OEVO as ‘OEVO BROS’ like common man. Seriously?