Who is iDiscover? Clearing the air

LOL, It is so obvious that they took the 3 triangles from the Byte logo and just slapped it on theirs.

Thank you, it’s not.

1 Like

Hey, I wish you best of luck with the app, but please try to change the logo, the logo is WAY too similar to the Byte logo, color, the font, even the 3 triangles. Like I said, I wish you the best of luck, And have a nice day!

3 Likes

I agree, even if your intentions are to not confuse people, I recommend changing the logo because it does offer up confusion, sorry you’ve been receiving hate and I wish you the best as long as you guys have good intentions and not malicious ones like the fake v2 app in the appstore.

3 Likes

Thanks! After much criticism I agree. As we said we work for you, so I’ll remove the small “Byte” icon. The font is different than the original and the background is the same as it was created based off the color dom choose and to us it is a way for people to know that we are here for “Byte”, or a way for people to recognize the Burple color which was yours favorite.

3 Likes

We decided to change our Profile Picture.

We don’t want you to be confused or miss understand our purpose with this account, many thought that we were associated with @byte_app or @d.h.o.f and his team when we’re not.

Sorry for all the confusion, love

iDiscover. :earth_americas:

4 Likes

I mean they seem legit. Theyre very clearly and openly saying theyre not byte. They just wanna have a highlight / feature page. Its nice of them to come here IMO

4 Likes

It’s good that the logo conundrum was cleared up, they’ve recently talked to me and seem like wonderful people with good intentions, and I think they’re doing a good thing. At the initial release of byte, they could be a great resource for finding up-and-coming stars! Free shoutouts are always a great thing

(You might want to do a spell/grammar check before posting though :wink:)

2 Likes

What is iDiscovery about?

1 Like

Hi Money, we are an account that was created with the purpose of helping others. We want to help smaller content creators and give them a platform. Our intention is to give a shout-out to the users that deserve it. We believe that everyone has a shot at success✨
Thank you, love
iDiscover :earth_americas:

1 Like

That’s interesting, curious to see how your idea plays out

1 Like

We already announced our first creator to walk on our platform :flashlight: @SolarFlair :sparkles:

1 Like

Have you got a Twitter page

Yes we do, but we’re not putting it here as we don’t want to promote ourselves on the forums. I’ll answer your PM.:earth_americas:

1 Like

hey i like your new logo! But just still be careful, good luck! :+1:

1 Like

Why are you acting like you dont own the account??

3 Likes

I’m confused

1 Like

Why

aaaa

1 Like

agh WHY CANT PPL LIKE MY POSTS

1 Like

omg LMFAO. caught

1 Like