Who is iDiscover? Clearing the air

Who is iDiscover? Clearing the air.

Who are we? Who is iDiscover?
Let me present you who we are and what is our mission for this project that we have in mind.
Since the beginning of January, more specifically January 13 @dom with little help of others like @mattfogarty it was presented to us the first steps of a reborn of our much loved app “vine” which today after months of work was officially presented as “Byte” to the world.
In those months of wait I came up with an idea of an account for others but not for myself, an idea to help others, to help the minorities, the ones who want to grow and want to shine under that spotlight :flashlight: and so this idea became a project, it became real and now here we are. Our slogan is “We work for you, you are our employee and customer, so have fun and iDiscover” and that defines us, we are here for you and only you, so let us give you a platform, let us let you shine​:sparkles:

We want to discover new people, we want to see what you can do, we want to give you a shot, a shout-out with no lucrative or money in anyway.

We want to clarify that we are not associated to the “Byte App” or to Dom or any of his team members in anyway. We tried to get on the discord to clarify this as soon as possible as the forum doesn’t allow you to post right away but we were sadly banned immediately after we joined. We have received some hate for the misunderstanding and I’m sorry for it so this is probably the last time you will see us around here, we want to peacefully ask the Team Members if we could join the Discord for news related and to see what are people’s thoughts on the app without having to use a fake account, we won’t promote ourselves, we won’t start a conversation, we won’t do anything besides reading.

I also want to thank @dom for all the hard work he’s done for this app.:earth_americas:

And I also want to thank you all for taking a time to read this post, love iDiscord.

10 Likes

K. Good luck👍

1 Like

Maybe you were banned because you created a logo that looks very similar to the new Byte logo, which is a copyright violation.

4 Likes

I only will answer and/or comment to this because I believe it’s important. We were not ban for it, we were bannned because we were iDiscover and people misunderstood the concept, most thought of us as if we were claiming to be the real “Byte” instagram account which is not.

Our logo is nowhere near close to the Byte’s logo. It was created weeks ago before its reveal, we just added their logo in a very small size so it’s barely watchable so people could know that our intentions are with the app (Byte) not other apps like: ig, tik tok and more.

Thanks for replying and taking the time to read.:sparkles:

3 Likes

After all the other accounts I have seen and have followed me on instagram yours the one I really will give a try, I have seen others members also following for in case this idea works. We’re all famous seekers lol. Not but really a free shout-out sounds cool and getting to see new people too as it is what the app it’s looking for, I think. :skull:

1 Like

Idk man. The grammatical errors make iDiscover seem unprofessional. @dom is this legit?

6 Likes

iDiscord

3 Likes

iDom coming in spring 2019

5 Likes

Lol, they just literally said that they don’t have anything to do with don

1 Like

lmao yes they did. I don’t think it’s what they meant tho

2 Likes

LOL, It is so obvious that they took the 3 triangles from the Byte logo and just slapped it on theirs.

Thank you, it’s not.

1 Like

Hey, I wish you best of luck with the app, but please try to change the logo, the logo is WAY too similar to the Byte logo, color, the font, even the 3 triangles. Like I said, I wish you the best of luck, And have a nice day!

3 Likes

I agree, even if your intentions are to not confuse people, I recommend changing the logo because it does offer up confusion, sorry you’ve been receiving hate and I wish you the best as long as you guys have good intentions and not malicious ones like the fake v2 app in the appstore.

3 Likes

Thanks! After much criticism I agree. As we said we work for you, so I’ll remove the small “Byte” icon. The font is different than the original and the background is the same as it was created based off the color dom choose and to us it is a way for people to know that we are here for “Byte”, or a way for people to recognize the Burple color which was yours favorite.

3 Likes

We decided to change our Profile Picture.

We don’t want you to be confused or miss understand our purpose with this account, many thought that we were associated with @byte_app or @d.h.o.f and his team when we’re not.

Sorry for all the confusion, love

iDiscover. :earth_americas:

4 Likes

I mean they seem legit. Theyre very clearly and openly saying theyre not byte. They just wanna have a highlight / feature page. Its nice of them to come here IMO

4 Likes

It’s good that the logo conundrum was cleared up, they’ve recently talked to me and seem like wonderful people with good intentions, and I think they’re doing a good thing. At the initial release of byte, they could be a great resource for finding up-and-coming stars! Free shoutouts are always a great thing

(You might want to do a spell/grammar check before posting though :wink:)

2 Likes

What is iDiscovery about?

1 Like

Hi Money, we are an account that was created with the purpose of helping others. We want to help smaller content creators and give them a platform. Our intention is to give a shout-out to the users that deserve it. We believe that everyone has a shot at success✨
Thank you, love
iDiscover :earth_americas:

1 Like