Who is Dom

What’s he doing with the app right now and what’s the plan, what’s the value of the app since launch too. Sooooo many questions but mainly what has Dom done recently to increase users if the app which have been effective

he do be doing development doe

4 Likes

Dom doing his best and that’s all I need to know😌

7 Likes

Without Dom, your hostile question wouldn’t even exist!
Bow down and STFU!

7 Likes

He has a cat

6 Likes

Well this is the plan, and he’s following through with it. Look at the top 4 :eyes:: https://byte.co/whats-next

2 Likes

We all know his cat is doing all the work and he’s just taking credit. :rofl:

5 Likes

@imrdavis @BlackSuperman this is giving me loud “pick me pick me” vibes you know :flushed:

This comment is giving off major “I want to transfer my embarrassment at being called out to those who called me out,” vibes ya know? :grimacing:

6 Likes

I like this one :kissing_closed_eyes:

How many warnings have you gotten in this forum now? Let’s stay civil.

There’s a lot more to running this app than just writing code or building hype. Dom’s doing his thing and the app is still here with improvements growing over time. I don’t see how knowing the “value” of the app is going to help us as users. Are you an investor or something?

And besides there’s a lot of things going on right now and have been going on the past YEAR. Everything feels like it’s coming to a head. A lot of us aren’t worried about the app right now. Yeah, there are improvements we want and we want this place to thrive. But now is not the time to pester Dom and the team.

9 Likes

Hahahaha why you so mad bro? Just make bytes and have fun? Why worry sooooo much about analytics and worth? Where’s the fun in that? Just have fun on the free app created by Dom.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

girl anyways :worried::running_man:

2 Likes

It’s the asking stupid questions and being ignorant for me

He owns a cute cat🌝

4 Likes

Oh lord relax yourself young one it was a simple question

Lmao bro

“Young one” was in no way necessary here

4 Likes

You are going to have to check the way you respond and interact with people here if you intend to continue to be an active part of this community. Keep it civil.

3 Likes