Who Is Doing Comedic V's?

Hey! I was wondering who is going to be doing comedic V’s? :joy: Maybe we could collab? If you want to collab you can drop your Instagram BELOW! :blush:

10 Likes

lol, 1 I’ll be willing, don’t have a publix IG rn, but 2 how do i make a post? I wish the interface was a slight bit easier to manage

1 Like

I really want to see how a comic channel will do on V2. Sounds interesting.
PD: Change to off topic or promote.

1 Like

:joy: Go to the Three Lines in the top corner and choose the discussion area you want to create your topic in, then right underneath that it will say “Create Topic” or something like that! :+1:

1 Like

thanks m8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

k! :smile:

1 Like

Np :smile:

1 Like

I will definitely be posting comedic v’s! I love to laugh and make others laugh!:raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

I’m planning on doing Comedy vines! I’ve been told I have a special kind of humor and it would be great videos. The only way i can describe it is like a very cynical Jontron or a non-offensive Filthy Frank (I know that’s a weird example, FF, that’s what someone said lol). I’m excited as HELL for V2! My main goal is hit 1 Million follwers.

2 Likes

That’s totally me. Short, funny and to the point. Those are my kind of videos for V2.
Instagram:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TheKingHusker

1 Like

Oh im doing them. I got a new fridge recently and the ice dispenser on it says ice type below it. See were im going with this.

2 Likes

Meet for suree

1 Like

We do short family friendly skits on our YouTube channel. Been dreaming of the day vine would come back as I think it is a better platform for what we do. Check us out: EDIT: I had posted a link for youtube not insta xD https://www.instagram.com/remmfamily/

2 Likes

Mainly singing vines, but some comedy as well

2 Likes

I will be doing comedy videos

3 Likes

Yesss I want to do comedy, but I’m warning you I’ve got quite a weird sence of humor :sweat_smile: I’m @Nymsie_ on insta

2 Likes

I live in Berlin sorry :sweat_smile:

I’ll definitely be focusing on comedic vines, probably musical comedic vines.

1 Like

Hey HMU on Snapchat I do skits and some funny stuff on there and we can talk and maybe collab sometime bit.ly/snapchatbraden

@jonahausten

1 Like