Who here still uses Latest?

With the New and Trending and Your Mix, who still uses Latest to discover byters

9 Likes

I still do sometimes! I think it’s a really cool feature to find new creators

6 Likes

I use categories to discover byte creators and the mix is already people that I follow doesn’t offer anything new :sob: but if I keep scrolling I’ll come across new ones.

5 Likes

Have you tried changing the Trending to Latest tab after selecting a Category? Though mostly new Bytes are still bunched up in Comedy

1 Like

I use Trending to Latest.

2 Likes

Latest is one of the only one’s I use because I find a ton of new creators on there.

5 Likes

I used global (is that still a thing?) these days, I use Spotlight because I love seeing what the staff picked. Some of them are really inspiring.

2 Likes

I use latest under specific categories (typically comedy) when I’m looking for new creators to follow rather than content

2 Likes

I use Latest within categories. The “Latest” category is rarely used though.

2 Likes

I actually forgot about it but I really liked it so I’m going to start checking it out again

2 Likes

I do. I use it all the time.

1 Like

I said this in another forum but I personally think that the latest and your mix experimental tabs will go away soon as your mix is a great combination of those right now. :slightly_smiling_face:

I definitely still use the Latest filter within the categories that I browse. I generally come away with a few new awesome creators followed each time.

1 Like

I still do to find new creators and content to support.

1 Like

I use latest for categories still occasionally tho :sunglasses::ok_hand:

It’s a great way to see some new entertainment. Although it doesn’t show videos in a certain category, it shows the newest videos which is pretty nice.

Latest is usually the third thing I check, and it’s one of my favorites. I hope it stays just because I love the “fishbowl of the world” aspect of Byte where you get to gaze into any crazy person’s living room for 6 seconds, no matter how small the creator.

1 Like

However, when I do use it, discovering a great post is such a nice feeling!

1 Like