Who here is going to create content on v2 for money?

Be honest do you want to creator v2 vids for fun or for money or for entertainment purposes and money ? I’m doing it for the last one money and entertainment whether you like it not that’s the truth

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be the motivation for anyone. If money is first content won’t be good

5 Likes

Entertainment is my first priority.

4 Likes

Obviously I want to make money. But first and foremost I want to entertain. I just want to do well financially so I can devote all my time to entertaining and focusing on my craft

4 Likes

I just made a topic similar to this but I’d do it for both, mostly entertainment but money is away so good

1 Like

I’ve always done it for Pure Fun. Money changes people and they lose alot of the Passion they first had by doing something just for the Feeling, rather than how much they can line their pockets and forget about the Community they are involved/connected with.

1 Like

I feel the same way I am taking entertainment first but I’m also saying that I would like to make money out of it to

1 Like

I want to put entertainment first before money but I would like to make a living out of my craft

2 Likes

Is that wrong

I want to be a V2 creator for the fun of it. If that isn’t my #1 priority, I feel as if my content will not reach its full potential. I should be making the content that I enjoy making. If I make a little money as a result, cool; that’s just an added benefit in my opinion.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

At least you’re being honest rather than being fake about it. Do what you gotta do.

1 Like

@Garzamatt99 FYI, here’s a somewhat related discussion:

2 Likes

I agree 100% I’m doing it for fun and entertainment purposes but I would like to make money out of it

1 Like

Thank you I feel that people are upset by what I’m saying what do you think

1 Like

Do it because you love it, then the money will come eventually. Unless you suck.

1 Like

I will do it because I love it

i hope that no one be here for money

Who cares if people get upset. Its a forum and you are allowed to voice your opinion whether that be negative or positive. If you’re here for the money or fame well that means you believe in yourself and believe the work you do will be great enough to earn you that. Let’s face it as much as people are here to entertain and be themselves when the money comes, they’ll accept it. You’re just boldly saying you prefer it. I appreciate honesty over anything else.

And me, I make youtube videos so i’m here to do the same. I like entertaining and growing, I like progress and the opportunity that comes with it all (money, sponsors, support) everything. I am here to do me. Simple.

I don’t believe in the phrase “money changes people”, Instead, I think money brings out their true self that they’ve been hiding all along.

2 Likes

@childishbihh I can agree with that. Maybe just change in the sense of revealing your true self, as you said. With that said, my true self is for the Love of the Content. I appreciate your point btw :+1:

1 Like