Who else wants to get famous off of vine

I’m pretty sure everyone wants to but what style ? Pranks, comedy, serious? Lemme know

I’m sure a good 30% of the new vines are gunna be copies of Cameron Dallas etc…

I want to do comedy, and I know it’s a large market…but I just love making videos so I don’t mind if I don’t get famous. Although I’d love to!!! I just hope I can focus on having fun making videos rather than fame. It’s very, very tempting.

I do not know if I want to be famous, the only thing I look for is something that can open the doors to the world of acting, since I acted a long time ago, nowadays it is very difficult to be recognized in this way.

I don’t really care if I become famous or not, just hope I’ll get a community with which I can share my ideas so we can all have some good laughs together :smile:

1 Like

Same here. I just want friends…);

I want to. But not too famous, just a little. I want to at least get agknowledged.

1 Like

I have no idea what level of famous I want to be, but if I make money, then I can maybe drop out of school (if my mom will let me cause she’s telling me to go)

I’d say go to school while still making videos. It’ll leave you with many career options if it fails like V*ne or something. I don’t think it will, but it’s an experience you won’t get any more so, yeah. I’d say enjoy it while you can.

Good idea, school is so stressful to me cause I constantly have to study (which I’m not good at) so sometimes I feel like dropping out :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

How do we even get famous? I mean like how do I get people to watch my content and what I do?

Make good content and colaborate with people I guess…

Probably just take some vids of my Golden Retriever and Cocker Spaniel fooling around!

Honestly don’t really care about getting famous off of v2. I just need somewhere to put my weird jokes and creative side

1 Like