Who else droped everything they were doing?

I literally stopped everything i was doing to on to this

5 Likes

I was watching Black Mirror and when he tweeted the google form

2 Likes

Hmm I actually never saw the google forum, which was weird :confused: since I have his notifications on lol

1 Like

I didn’t finished mi cereal :full_moon_with_face:

I was laying in bed watching orange is the new black and when I saw the tweet I jumped up and sent my email in the doc and sat waiting for an email. When I got the email a pretty much had a heartattack and was shaking uncontrollably as I texted my Vine loving best friend to tell her about it.

1 Like

I was also in bed, but I was watching Family Guy when he tweeted the google form :joy:

1 Like

I was staring at my phone, as usual, then I got the notification from Dom’s twitter saying “I need 50 people to add to the forum early” & boiiiii I did not hesitate to click :joy:

2 Likes

I was in Math class when I got Dom’s twit notif, so instantly I went to v2.co lmao turns out regs r open :woman_shrugging:

I ran back up to my desk at work to create my account lol.

1 Like

I found out about this ten minutes ago from a fake V2 Twitter account and now here I am :joy:

I was late to work to sign up for this. SO UNBELIEVABLY STOKED.

I did the same exact thing!! I was at lunch and went straight to my desk to create my account! hahahahaha!

1 Like

I was hungover on my way to work then remembered Papa Dom said it would be up today. Whipped out my phone to create an account and on my breaks at work I scrolled through the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My boredom was gone the moment I heard the news, hell im such a hardcore viner, I deleted twitter when vine1 died, and than I got it back, because dom was on twitter waking up all the dead viners lol for v2. :rofl:#SpreadingTheTruth since v1.

I was FaceTimeing someone and I saw Dom posted I hung up without say bye to sign up . I WAS SHOOKKK :fire::rotating_light::bangbang:

2 Likes