Who do you think is going to die in Infinity War?!?

I personally think that Iron Man, Hawkeye, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Vision will die for various reasons. Who do you think will die?

3 Likes

Not die, super heros don’t die. Except quick silver :pray: bless up for our boy but other then that your right.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for Captain to die

1 Like

I think the majority of the heroes are going to die? At least Captain America and Iron Man will die from what I’m aware, due to the ending of Chris Evans and RDJ’s contracts ending?

Iron Man and Captain America, not really sure where they could take them in future films now.

1 Like

I think Bucky is probably going to die too

1 Like

I think it’ll probably be iron man, kinda hope it’s not Thor though

Hope not Thor is awesome

Why would Vision die?

He’s got the Infinity Stone in his head. Thanos is gonna get it, and then RIP Vision.

Why someone need to die? :man_shrugging:t3:

That’s how life works :disappointed_relieved:

I know iron man for sure will lose a hand.
I can’t Cap dying mainly because I know chris Evans contract is up.
Scarlet witch I can also see dying because she’s got some sort of sick love story with vision, and that would be sad to see. :frowning:
I can see small characters dying or being changed in a drastic way. But there’s going to be a part two to this, they all can’t defeat thanos in one movie.

Iron Man and Captain America :100:

Iron Man and Cap will probably die because their contract with marvel is almost done. Same for Thor. And they’ve been here for a long time too