Who deserves to be in the creator program and why? (WRONG ANSWERS ONLY)

The dark entity that resides in the darkness under my bed. He makes some good stuff.

7 Likes

Aw, thanks man! I gotta admit, my essays are pretty good, aren’t they? When Byte finally starts its marketing campaign, keep watch for my dissertation-length paper that I’ll be posting to the forums about Byte.

I really want to see the largest airborne prehistoric animal a part of the partner program, the Quetzalcoatlus. It’s the size of a giraffe, but has the wings of a pterodactyl. Having an animal like this on Team Byte would be awesome.

8 Likes

Ice age baby because he is so cool… Wait wait it was a joke PUT THE BATS DOWN! CHILL!

5 Likes

All of your answers are good and all guys but I think you’re forgetting a byter who is extremely talented, funny, smart, and beautiful… and that’s Lele Pons! :relieved:

An iconic byter

Oh and I guess Dom would be cool too… :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Definitely me. I did bytes for beta, but only did a couple for launch.

5 Likes

Santa Claus

7 Likes

Chuck E. Cheese. He already had a dedicated built in fan base.

12 Likes

bernie

7 Likes

You guys are forgetting about chuck Norris

7 Likes

I think sonic the hedgehog rlly deserves a spot on this partnership program! @dom already tweeted he likes sonic when he tweeted @electronicant78 spotlight byte! So I think sonic deserves it because sonic is also bae and bae means before anyone else so therefore, sonic the hedgehog should be put before anyone else!! DONT @ me :woozy_face:

6 Likes

I like where your head is at! agreed! :blue_heart:
Sonic.giphy

5 Likes

My floof.

6 Likes

Spongegar deserves it :fire:image

4 Likes

The sleep paralysis demon that stands over my bed every Monday morning at 3:33 AM deserves to be in the program. He even stole my phone to watch people’s Bytes a couple times!

7 Likes

Omg yes I looovve their stuff. @dom get them in the program s t a t :clap:

4 Likes

Would love to see Lizzie Maguire in the program. Her lip syncing skills are worth at least a quarter million.

5 Likes

Will Smith

4 Likes

Now that’s hot

1 Like

The power puff girls. Who wouldn’t want to see 3 little girls making money from a destructive game of tag ya?

2 Likes

Every Tik Tok Creatora @ the Top! :no_good_man:t4:

I’m :b:OOLIN’

3 Likes