Who deserves to be in the creator program and why? (WRONG ANSWERS ONLY)

So the byte creator program’s been announced and I can already think of a couple of creators that absolutely deserve to be on the creator program. Like, there should be no hesitation when evaluating whether they should be in or not.

First off, I think @dom should be in the creator program. I’ve seen his videos get a lot of attention lately, and I love the hard work that he pours into each one. He’s definitely been getting a lot more attention than I have, and I can’t seem to put a finger on the reason why. Maybe one day you can teach me your secret techniques of gaining views. :grin:

Secondly, I think @PlasticRice also absolutely deserves to be in the creator program, but solely because of his essay-writing skills. Like, he pours so much heart and soul into each essay that he writes on the forums, and I think he should get in based on his writing skills alone. His videos? I could care less. His writing? So amazingly beautiful. You guys had better put him in, byte team.

(P.S. this is absolutely ridiculous, let’s keep it going! :joy:)

18 Likes

Danny Gonzalez. He showed up at launch, posted one byte, disappeared and probably uninstalled the app… so I guess you could say he’s the most qualified person

I love Wrong Answers Only games

18 Likes

Elon Musk. Why? He would be very humble in his acceptance speech.

11 Likes

@cami_p :sunglasses::ok_hand: spittin straight fax about the app. She’s so underrated and totally a real person. So cool her pebble sweater is even a byte category.

11 Likes

I think Logan paul deserves it even though hes never even posted a single byte or even downloaded the app. Love that guy.

13 Likes

I fell like Dom really needs to be accepted cuz like he deserves this a lot!

6 Likes

Logan Paul, he posts great nature videos of all my favorite forests! He really values life and nature. If anyone can create world peace it would be him!

9 Likes

I didn’t even see you said Logan Paul too! Great minds think alike!

6 Likes

Yes, I especially like that one nature video he posted about two years ago about the Japanese forest. He got a lot of attention for that one. :wink:

5 Likes

Not me

3 Likes

Jeff Bezos obviously, I mean have you seen his bytes :joy:

6 Likes

My boy is :b:OOLIN’ OUT HERE

Anyone that is :b:OOLIN’ deserves to be in the Creators Program :woozy_face::hugs:

cc @JoshMirecki @PlasticRice

6 Likes

Bernie Sanders

17 Likes

I think JackFounds Untalented just what Prestige bytes always says. (Secretly JackFounds)

3 Likes

Of course @dom should be in the creator program. lol He MADE the app. lol

But I’m confused with the wrong answers only thing. :thinking:

4 Likes

Jeb Bush. He didn’t get the clapping he deserved and now it’s time to rectify that error.

8 Likes

Aye!! I’m totally :b:OOLIN’ so that would be great!! Lol You are too!! @Pac

3 Likes

I feel like I’d be great. I post once a month and only videos I record in under ten seconds :heart:

7 Likes

Everyone who reposts their TikToks. The community loves that!

15 Likes

Chalie and Dixie should be in this program. They would just make videos of thanking their new followers while other followers add so they can thank them in next video best loop ever

9 Likes