Who are your favorite creators so far?

We’ve seen a lot of content shared already from the beta. Who is your favorite to follow/see from?

11 Likes

@AntinnyWorld :joy: loved his challenge hope he does more!

8 Likes

My top 3 are probably Ollie, Scully and Fvidz currently! But there’s sooo many amazing people on the app that I could mention.

8 Likes

Thanks man! That means a lot :sob: Once I’m done with this sickness, that’s the plan! :wink:

6 Likes

At the moment, I love so many people. I like @Wildcorbino @Benf @Fvidz1 and so many others. I don’t wanna clog up this post :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart:

6 Likes

Oo there’s so many ones I find funny. @RamenTrash, @carloscomedy, @scully, @Benf, @Wildcorbino, @kanetwins, and a lot of others that I will remember later but can’t think of at the moment

10 Likes

@Fvidz1

6 Likes

Guys this means so much to me and to us !!! Seriously we can’t thank you enough for the love !!! This whole community is amazing and the support is outstanding!! i hope it continues like this i really do !! Having this support will always be motivational for the future !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:We love you all and we want to meet you all :heart::heart::heart::heart:

As for Content Creators that are really good and have caught the eye are : Ollie , @kanetwins , @Benf , @Alexandria , @charliewilson , @danielsmalley @charliecooper , @midn8ght @Edwinnboi , @christyonce @AntinnyWorld & and many more

Once again thanks for the love

11 Likes

My top five is daydreamer, @charliecooper , @AntinnyWorld , ken, and @eliasatbyte

10 Likes

When Alexandria has a forum account :joy::joy:

Also thank you

6 Likes

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

6 Likes

TYSMM! @Fvidz1 @B.C.MacNation really means a lot :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you guys so much!!! :tada::facepunch:t4: It means a lot!!:heart: @Fvidz1 @Wildcorbino

6 Likes

dylans content is kind of intersting . His editng skills are defitnley on point

6 Likes

My sickness too :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that!

4 Likes

Thanks man!

5 Likes

Thank you :smile::smile:

4 Likes

Antinny, WildCorbino, Dylan, Ollie, Alexander, Fvidz