Who are your current favorites?

Im really liking @Reallyahmed :fire:. Genuinely clever funny bytes

5 Likes

Someone actually likes my skits? Wow, I’m flattered! Thanks, man. I’m about to make a decent one, I woke up super late so I’m not uploading at my regular time, lmao. Thanks again, dude! :^)

5 Likes

Dude thanks so much man! :smiley:

2 Likes

I am in absolute love with @BigPants I can’t fanboy him enough. Just something about his videos are incredibly genius that you don’t know why you were entertained or laughed, but you do anyway, and it’s great. Super high production value as well.

7 Likes

@FaizalDawx @znarve omg thank you guys so much!! The mentions made my night :heart::pray:

6 Likes

aaw thank you faizal!! :pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

npnp :pleading_face: i love all the aesthetic and lifestyle stuff sooo much

5 Likes

There are so many great creators a list would be too long.

4 Likes

BigPants is so good, man. Bout7, Orange, Jenandkat, Nina, Alexandria, Erika, Ben, Scully, Deadlyknightshade, Megabyte and Senorpequenos have probably been some of my faves so far.

8 Likes

Thank you!!!:heart::heart:

6 Likes

THANK YOU MAN :slight_smile: appreciate it!

6 Likes

@Erikaallyson I hope you realize just how much help you’ve given some struggling Byters. Thank you for using your platform to help some folks out.

5 Likes

Bout7
Bwise
NaturalExample
zachpoina
ericvdunn

5 Likes

Ollie
Nina
SenorPequenos
JoshHarris
Acadrien
KaneTwins
AntinnyWorld
JoshDarnit + fam
Brittlestar
Gregor
Corwin
Ken
Mauro
JackMurray
JoshFlitter
Dylan
Scully
Alexandria
cassie (yes, shameless self plug)
ShoyBoy

and many more

7 Likes

Btw, welcome to the forums, mate :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Me, I’m my favorite

6 Likes

THATS WHAT I SAID.

But also, yes. Thank you.

5 Likes

OMG Thank you!:pray:t2: Honored!:blush: Getting back into the 6 second platform has been so much fun and the Byte community is incredibly kind and fun! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: <—High-five with my face :joy:

I don’t have a fav list yet, but pretty much everyone I’ve watched is creative and funny! (Including you :wink:)

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! I appreciate that immensely @Pac

You’re Awesome!

4 Likes

I’m my favorite @Koolkurtis lol

2 Likes