Who are the current featured creators on Byte?

I couldn’t figure out who the featured creators are currently, I want to watch their content. Thank you!

4 Likes

Do you mean partners?

5 Likes

Yes, the people that are in the partner program. Thank you!

4 Likes

11 Likes

also ken and maybe some others I cant remember aren’t listed there.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Do you know if any were super big on Vine before, or if they’re all new to Byte? Following them now! :slight_smile:

Some had large Vine followings, others are Byte home-grown.

how many followers and likes do you need to have to be considered for the partner programme?

There is no requirement like that. Many of the partners have smaller followings. You just need to be making videos.

7 Likes

so I just make videos, and they eventually reach out to me, even if I have only around 100 followers?

You need to submit yourself for interest.

problem is, I have already submitted myself twice

Yes, so just continue to create and wait, and if they think you’re worthy, they’ll pick you.
If they don’t, you won’t be picked. Just like with the rest of us.

5 Likes

I think if you’re worried, you should be mindful that I don’t believe they reached out to the second round of partners yet.

3 Likes

Why did I think they were announcing this month? Is it next month?

2 Likes

I think August 15th is the last day of this cycle?

1 Like

It’s not about the amount of followers, just the quality of your content, as far as I know.

4 Likes

ken, calebcity, tammy_down, claydohboon are some of the newer ones ive noticed, there could be a few more tho idk

7 Likes

Keep being you. Be genuine and creative and a positive influence in the community. Don’t worry about numbers. I know we say that a lot, but it’s true. You will drive yourself insane and probably do things you wouldn’t normally do. Yeah you can celebrate when you hit a milestone, but if numbers is your end goal here you will be miserable.

4 Likes

…Sunny was another one…I used to have a list in my head.

2 Likes