Which V***rs Should'nt Return To byte

I know this is controversial I just want to get the general opinion from the vine community, if you want everyone to comeback that’s fine, I just want to know from the people that hated certain viners to have there opinions heard, oh and one more thing this may or might not happen but just incase, everybody has their opinion, if you want yours to be respected your have to respect others

3 Likes

I want to return: Lele Pons and King Bach

1 Like

King Bach most definitely. I hate to be a hater but he over acts, even as an actor to me he over acts.

2 Likes

any viner which objectifies women, jokes about racism or sexuality, thinks they’re really superior due to the amount of followers they have and are just generally rude.

2 Likes

Youre a feminist aren’t you?

1 Like

slightly :joy:

1 Like

I think everyone should be allowed to start with, if they start offending anyone on v2 then bye bye

4 Likes

Yes, I truly believe everyone should start from the bottom and work their way up, even if they are well known

1 Like

As much as I would like to say everyone should be given an opportunity to start again on v2, there are certain people cough Logan Paul cough who should be reviewed based on their actions on other sites…

2 Likes

I want all the magcon guys to come back and sure lele, twan, hannah and all of them and yea, jake too lol and im going to start doing vines too

1 Like

I personally don’t like thinking of V2 this way. I’d rather think of who I’d want to come back, but personally, I tended to like individual Vines more than single creators. To be honest, I got tired of almost all Viners very quickly. I’m in my mid 20s, and I think most of the popular Viner’s fan base was really young people. It especially got bad when Viners started doing commercials. I’m fine with sponsored content, but it BETTER BE FUNNY. Not so with the Viners… I cringed quite a bit.

1 Like

Vine is about creating. I don’t have to follow anyone I don’t care for, and nobody has to follow me. So all are welcome. There is almost no need to mute users, but if that capability is implemented, it’s a good “reserve power” if you feel you need it.

Sometimes I’d see the Popular Kids (who have no appeal for me) in my Vine feed, and I’d think, “Yeah, not for me.” And I’d just keep scrolling.

If you don’t like something, ignore it. If you like something, promote it.

1 Like