1 Like

I really do :joy: she makes funny videos without them being stupid

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hahahaha :joy:

3 Likes

i NEED Christine Sydelko to come back

6 Likes

Need the good old comedy content creators back !!

1 Like

ME!! because I did vines lol :grimacing:

Honestly, I’m gonna be a negative Nancy and say… they all moved on. They’re not coming back, and I’m really happy about that. It’s time for a new generation/a new set of people to come in and be the creators of v2. So, I guess what I’m saying is, I want the people who didn’t have a chance the first time to come back and try again. I guess you could put me on that same boat, but I have high hopes for everyone this time around.

9 Likes

There’s definitely going to be old viners who come back. Some have tweeted already about how excited they are about coming back. For me, it would be cool to see Wahlid, Zach Piona and Michael Persad come back!

2 Likes

en_jajaja, tooturnttina and chloelmao

Unpopular opinion, but Caleb Natale

Amanda? Why’d you think so?

Chloe LMAO, This Is not Emily, Jasminator, and a few others I can’t think of off the top of my head. But definitely those three.

Lele Pons or the Mexican trident (Juca,Rix,Juanpa Zurita)

Definitely not those teenagers who lip-sinc copyrighted music while biting daf#ck out of their lip. :confused:

That’s a real positive way to look at it

1 Like

COUNTRY BOIII I LOVE YOUUU
ahem
Yeah I like drew gooden

Yeah, I mean. I think of the original V_ne as a type of era. That was the first era of people making a livelihood out of just six seconds of video. Now, that v2 is coming, it should be a newer era of new or originally unseen creators. It’s only fair, and it gives us a more level playing field in the beginning.

3 Likes