Which V*ner did you look up to?

When V*ne came out I looked up to a few people such as king Bach and Jay Versace :rofl::rofl: Tbh thats who I’m trying to be like on v2… How bout y’all :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m not the comedy type but I do admire Liza Koshy

1 Like

Thomas Sanders to the MAX!!! (still love home tbh :joy:)

2 Likes

Definitely my buddy Marcus Johns. Marcus has always stayed humble and protected his brand. Lots of respect for my dude

1 Like

Dude, me too. Thomas Sanders was always my favorite!!!

3 Likes

Liza Koshy

1 Like

TheGabbieShow and David Dobrik were the best viners in my opinion

3 Likes

Lele Pons, Logan Paul, Hannah Stocking, Anwar Jibawi, King Bach. Unpopular opinions (apart from King bach), I know. I don’t admire them so much for their content, but more for their work ethic. They’re incredible business people. Don’t admire Logan so much now, but Lele and Hannah I really like.

1 Like

Jay Versace, TooTurntTina, Enjajaja and Drew Philips

2 Likes

Meechonmars and dopeisland

3 Likes

Liza, David, Thomas Sanders. Literally I need to be best friends with all of them

2 Likes

I do not know, maybe the celebrities of Vine but I do not know, I would like to watch new artists

1 Like

Probably Thomas Sanders , I found his storytime videos hilarious

2 Likes

What does that even mean?

1 Like

Chris Melberger
Chris shits comedy, and he has such a likeable, jovial personality that pervades all of his social media. He has his own clothing company with a few friends, and has a rock solid relationship with his girlfriend. His humor’s quick on the draw, and his creativity knows no bounds. I would love to hang out with him or work with him in the future. I hope he comes back for Vine round 2.

1 Like

I dont want to watch famous ex-viners, I want to watch new talents

1 Like

Ohhh. The thread is asking what viner you use to watch. Not which ones you want to watch :joy:.

1 Like

I really liked some of Jack and Jack’s old vines, as well as Nash Grier? Oh and definitely David Dobrik and Alex Ernst!!

2 Likes

Myself! :sunglasses::ocean::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Moved this to off topic.

1 Like