Which TV character would you be?

If you were playing a role in your favorite show. What show would that be and what character would that be?

6 Likes

Avatar The Last Air Bender, I would be Toph
(Also the title seems a little click baity)

5 Likes

Yes it is

I would be Superman from smallville or JD from scrubs no doubt

Ps. Too much drama in the forums and I’m just trying to mess around. Thus the click bate hahaha deal with it.

5 Likes

Oh I would be Gus in Psych easily. Or Juliette.

2 Likes

I would be Colossus from the X-Men 90s tv show he is awesome.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would be Castiel from Supernatural.

3 Likes

I would be Niles Crane from Frasier!

4 Likes

Dee Reynolds from Always Sunny, because I hangout with a lot of dumb dudes and people say I look a bird lol

3 Likes

I’d probably be Foggy in Daredevil, even if he is a little whiny sometimes

3 Likes

Fresh prince

Jazz

1 Like

the character in every horror movie that dies first so i can actually make decent decisions instead of getting myself killed.

4 Likes

In The Legend of Korra, I’d want to be Opal.

3 Likes

So you’d be a character in a show that only shows up for about ten minutes total in the entire series? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: #smallville

2 Likes

I’d be Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who. Barring that, I’d go with Ianto Jones… so I could make out with Captain Jack Harkness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone was gonna catch on to that :rofl::rofl::sob:

1 Like

Apu from Simpson’s

2 Likes

I seem to fit into a few characters. I relate to Elliot in Mr. Robot but am often compared to Sheldon in the Big Bang Theory. While accurate, neither reflects my creative side. I have yet to find a character that reflects my creative side.

2 Likes

I think if I were to play anyone I’d be Sam in Danny Phantom. Vegetarian goth? More like Jay.

3 Likes

I have the trivia of Abed from community but the charm of Boba Fett :thinking: and the calmness of James Bond

1 Like