Which side are you on

What side are you on jefree or james

3 Likes

Well the beauty community as a whole I find thrives off of drama. I mean, It is a show, and alot of shows like them do thrives off stuff like that, and they are naturally very dramatic and stir up drama every chance they can get. This whole james vs jeferee thing is insane, and its crazy to hear about since its going back in forth. So who am i for?

Fuck ProJared for cheating on his wife, thats real youtube drama.

Also i find it funny that jeferee called James Charles, a 19 year old makeup artist, a danger to society like he is some sort of serial killer.

5 Likes

Imagine supporting any side cause you don’t care about it

10 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on now

3 Likes

Tbh the beauty community is toxic. I only stan Bretman Rock and Jenna Marbles now :relieved::metal:

3 Likes

I wish it was like the old times, I miss Michelle Phan so much :pensive: she was the OG in makeup

1 Like

No wonder she left.

2 Likes

I dont know who either of them are or watch their videos, so i don’t know who to support or care for the beauty gurus of youtube. Sorry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t see it as sides, I just see it as Jeffree (a racist) and Tati (someone who was fine w James behavior until he did something to her) have no proof or receipts or timeline. James posted a video with all of that and it’s honestly sad how everyone who already hated him blew this up to something it wasn’t. Imagine millions of people hate messaging you over things that were misconstrued.

1 Like

Damn this is actually a really good argument to say who sucks

1 Like