Which One Is Better College or Highschool and why?

Simply explain which of the two you like better, and one reason why lol. :heart:

3 Likes

College, freedom

5 Likes

feel 100%

1 Like

university. high school was complete and utter crap.

4 Likes

I’m doing my final exams for high school now, all 5 of my subjects are have nothing to do with what i want to do at Uni. Plus uni is going to be amazing because you are completely free!

1 Like

College because for one thing, you can make your own schedule and have reasonable breaks in between… not 5 minute breaks between 7 classes (in my case) :alarm_clock:

2 Likes

Yes, much more freedom in college!

2 Likes

I’m a junior in high school, so I wouldn’t really know for sure yet, but from what I can tell, college seems better. I only think that because high school sucks ass bro. I mean it’s cool, but the homework I get is insane.
I also live in a college town though and I’m friends with people who go to college, and it seems a lot better.

1 Like

i’m a sophomore in high school and its been full of shit tbh college you have 100% more freedom your an adult opposed to being under 18 in high school

1 Like

College def cus highschool was way harder for some reason

1 Like

Damn get you some free time!

High school is booboo, its literally dumb af. In college no one gives a shi what u wear or anything. Its the best

1 Like

Highschool is a breeding ground for depression. Do not recommend

1 Like

University cause it’s more freedom.