Which Mandela Effect has you the most shook? 🤔

Mandela Effects are always such fun :upside_down_face: which one has you constantly shook? For me it’s the Berenstain Bears cuz that’s the first one I found out about and it has had me confused ever since.

split-berenstain-1477592262

5 Likes

This one realllyyy confused me3653-feedme_mandela_effects

6 Likes

sub-buzz-7731-1506537568-2

this one really makes me shook. i and others 100% remember the ring in its nose!

Mandela effects are so real.

3 Likes

What’s a mandella effect

1 Like

Bruh like why would it ever be tunes!?!?!?!? It’s a carTOON so it has always been Looney Toons :clap::tired_face:

1 Like

Omg I’ve never even seen this one. This is literally my favorite brand of cheese and I totally remember that ring what on earth. I’m shook :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

It’s a bit of a confusing topic to explain but I hope this kinda helps :blush:

All about the Mandela effect

1 Like

Mandela Effect is when you (along with a lot of other people) think something was one way, but it turns out to be another way.

8 Likes

hol up, its always been FROOT LOOPS not FRUIT LOOPS wtf

3 Likes

Yay thanks for the help in explaining :smile: and why on earth would it ever be froot loops. Like what on earth is a froot I only know fruit :clap:

1 Like

IKR like what is going on here :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

it’s when its been changed in the parallel universe and then it changes here too, so it confuses us

1 Like

yes! great explanation. Thank u :grin:

1 Like

he doesn’t actually have a monocle

5 Likes

AAA i was so surprised when I found out about that too! :scream:

1 Like

What no I could have sworn he does

1 Like

IKR same

1 Like

that explains it pretty much thx

1 Like

delet e this thread its makin g me question my ex istence

3 Likes

This one will always have me shook bc i remember asking myself why they never added the ‘k’

1 Like