Where to upload my comics

So I made a small series of comics last year, but other than putting them on google plus (yes, I know. Google plus sucks) and I don’t where to put them. Any suggestions? image

6 Likes

hmmm

off the top of my head, i can recc code your own site with a tool called [brackets] or just get a wix site?

social media helps too. Maybe voice them somewhere (like get motion and voice actors to your comics)? I know theodd1sout started on tumblr.

i’ll be back once i get myself to find more info…

2 Likes

thats such a random comic :joy: but like arf said, tumblr is a decent place to start.

2 Likes

hahahaha, what was that hahaha

1 Like

I dont know too much about comics but if you were to search up “places to post your comics,” you’ll be thrown a bunch of websites to post to. From there you can see which ones are popular and which ones you would like to upload to.

You can then post some on instagram, twitter, reddit, etc. using certain hashtags and/or subreddits to gain more attention to your comics.

Apart from that, [in my opinion] it’s good to have all your content (especially art-type stuff) be centralized. If your comics start to gain a following, i’d recommend building a free website (with wordpress or something) to have all your stuff in one area.

6 Likes

I don’t know much about this, but I have seen people use the albums feature on Insta and upload each individual panel you know?

2 Likes

Ok, sounds Gouda

1 Like

Yeah, I may try tumblr, idk

2 Likes

I don’t even know :joy:

Yeah, I was thinking either reddit, tumblr, Twitter, or my own site. The only problem with my own site though, is that it would be a little harder to gain traction :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, that could be a good option :thinking:

Use webtoons. Thats where i read a LOT of comics. And it’ll be exposed to a larger audience. Its a great app and they have both a mobile and desktop version. U should check it out

1 Like