Where is dom lol

I see Dom been very busy, which is a good thing because he’s working on v2 hopefully lol???

5 Likes

Living his life, I guess??

5 Likes

I mean I know that but he said he was working on v2 and we haven’t had a update on it yet

2 Likes

Or maybe he just walked away from it. Now I know it’s not what you want to hear. It’s not what I want to hear either, but I tbh I think there’s a super small chance that it could’ve happened.

2 Likes

No, I can imagine Dom in a tutu, dancing his way away.

2 Likes

Great now I can’t get that image out of my head :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: I mean all we can do is wait and lurk

4 Likes

He will get back to us with some news good or bad soon enough

4 Likes

Well if v2 does not come out soon we can use Vine like
This is a thing that we can use. I am currently a beta tester and I think it is a great app like vine.

1 Like

Yea there are a lot of apps that I’m trying but they are not getting much popularity because there was an app just like that before which was vine and people just can’t give that same love which sucks for us as creators

4 Likes

What 6 second vine apps are you trying?

1 Like

In the Dominican Republic

3 Likes

He’s hopefully working on the app, cracking at it time and time again.

3 Likes

Hopefully getting closer to finishing the app :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

prolly workin on the app as we speak or somethin

2 Likes

I’m sure he’s slamming the table because he’s about to make V2 the most trending app ever :smiley:

5 Likes

I think that :vine:2 will not be the top app because there is many other apps like instagram and snapchat that is different.

1 Like

The only reason V2 would be trending is because vine wasn’t done gaining a following before it was ended by Twitter so everyone that wasn’t done with their experience would come back and many people trying to find ways to express themselves would flock to the app and Instagram and Snapchat are not the best in terms of video sharing

5 Likes

According to the V2 account run by Dom he indefinitely shut down the project due the cost because the project, it was getting too known by people that it would cost to much for just him to pay for it.

1 Like

But his latest post on here (which is more recent) says that he’s restarting making v2 but It will not be called v2 and have a different color scheme but the mechanics will be mostly the same