Where do you wish to see yourselves in 5 years?

I’ll be 21-22 years old. I wish to see myself making entertaining content for a large audience on V2.

What about you? You can be as creative as you wish.

7 Likes

Ill be 24-25 So I wish to be living in Los Angeles pursuing my modeling career.

2 Likes

Being famous hopefully

2 Likes

I just hope that I get to do what I love for a living, which is photography. I love nature and landscapes, and it would be the best thing in the world to me if I could do that.

5 Likes

Having my own clothing line :dress: Working somewhere in the media or anything creative related. Having my own place, I’ll be 26. Fulfilling any of my dreams and ideas that may come across my mind while at it :blush:

5 Likes

damn id be 26…i better be making a living outta my social media career…hopefully at a milli by then

5 Likes

I’d be 18, probably doing nothing. :joy:

5 Likes

I hope I have a driving licence and hopefully do good in uni

4 Likes

I’d be 21. Hopefully I’ll be a famous guy. Don’t know how I’m going to get there yet, but I have five years :joy:. If I’m not famous I’ll be in college studying chemical engineering.

3 Likes

Traveling by van, writing full time. Maybe considering further education if I haven’t gotten it already.
Dang I’ll be 28 lol

3 Likes

You all have amazing ambitions! I wish you luck!! @Itstanzania @Breahcaleo @Yoshr @EverAdri @Reallyahmed @motocross @amelia @mason_paper @theonerdical :heart::heart:

9 Likes

I’ll be 26 and hopefully making music for a living, and be able to play the guitar and piano :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Hopefully I would’ve done something I can always look back on and be super proud of :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

girl same, I hope all your life dreams come true. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

When I see myself in 5 years, probably working for Disney animation (the television animation first then to work my way up to the movie animation).

5 Likes

I’d be 21-22, finishing my degree and I would love to say making content on youtube and hopefully making it big enough so i can build a school in the 3rd world! (fingers crossed!)

also good luck for yours!

4 Likes

That’s so generous of you!

3 Likes

I’d be 19 on V2

2 Likes

Wow I can call you ‘Specific Vic’ (that rhymes aha)

2 Likes

Being a famous comedian rapper and possibly youtuber

4 Likes